Subject: [Leica] FS: 100mm APO Macro, UET-R
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 18:23:37 -0400

FS: fresh from Don Goldberg's service, one of Leica's finest lenses, a
3-cam 100mm f/2.8 APO-Macro-Elmarit-R #3497xxx.

This lens shows moderate finish wear, and the glass and mechanical stuff
are perfect.  Includes soft case & both caps.  US$1,295 plus shipping.

FS: Universal Extension Tube-R (UET-R), my modification of the 14198 1:1
extension tube for the 60mm Macro-Elmarit-R.  Unlike the original Leica
extension tubes this works with all Leica reflex bodies with full aperture
metering on all except the Leicaflex Standard.  Almost all Leica-R lenses
may be used regardless of cam configuration.  The lenses I've found will
NOT work with the UET-R are the E55 50mm Summilux-R and the 2x
APO-Extender-R.  Shows moderate finish wear, works perfectly.  US$125 plus
shipping.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
e-mail off list please wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE