Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 + 50mm f/2
From: denise at armstead.com (Denise Armstead)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 13:53:43 -0700

In darn close to perfect shape. It sat for years, virtually unused,
then I bought it, and have run one roll of film through it. I would
rather have a true Leica user have it, which is why I'm posting here.
Two marks on top, otherwise perfect. Serial no. 979189, single stroke.
The lens is a 50mm Summicron collapsable, nothing wrong with it
either. I also have a M3 manual (not that any of you need it, but I
did, so I might as well include it). Please email me for photos or
with any questions. Asking $1,200 USD for both.

cheers,
D. Armstead