Subject: [Leica] CV 1.4/40mm and 1.2/35mm on M8 - what is your experience?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 18:56:51 -0400

At 05:18 PM 5/15/2009, you wrote:

>Be interested in seeing what you shoot in those darkened bars you hang out
>in! ;-) No filters, no fiddling, just clicked onto the body and blazed away!
>;-)
>
>ted

You guys are making me jealous!  I loved mine, too, until all of the
internal screws fell out.  Then I sent it back to be repaired and
since I got it back, it seems like the focus is off.  I can't get a
clear focus on infinity and close focusing seems a lot more finicky
that it did before.  I've hesitated to send it back in because maybe
it's my eyes acting up again. :-(  But I don't seem to be having any
trouble with my 75/1.4!!  I hate equipment problems.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] CV 1.4/40mm and 1.2/35mm on M8 - what is your experience?)