Subject: [Leica] F.S. Cartom, Inc. Strap System
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 22:21:44 -0700 (PDT)

I've got 3 ( 2? wide/ two 1 1/2? wide) NOS, made in the USA, unused,
modular, comfortable, adjustable, black, non-slip, closed cell neoprene
rubber/ nylon straps, 11 pr. of black quick-disconnect, adjustable, nylon
webbing connectors (for 11 cameras). See
http://www.cartom.virtual-space.com/photop.htm. I also have 20 pr. of NOS,
black, genuine leather lug protectors (by another mfg.) that will be
included. The price for all is $120 shipped uninsured anywhere free.
?
The CARTOM system is high quality and perfectly suited for medium and large/
heavy cameras.
?
I?m in So. Korea, so I can only accept a postal or bank M.O.
?
Bill
wrs111445 at yahoo dot com