Subject: [Leica] Ford GTs
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:09:23 +0100

The new one is also MUCH bigger, only people of less than 5' 10" and
of athletic build can drive an un-modified GT40. Hardly the target
market for the new one...
I rather like the old one, the one I have driven had air con, it was
one of the tiny number originally made as road cars. It weighs half a
ton less than the new one too. I have never seen one of the new ones.
Frank