Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS 3 to CS 4 Upgrade Worth It?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 06:58:29 +0100

I quite agree with you Jayanand. I converted all my raw files to dng
for a while, but then I thought about things like automatic lens
corrections and felt that there was a good chance that dng, whilst I
am sure it keeps all the picture data, may not keep some of the other
proprietary data, so I went back to keeping everything in the raw
format it comes in.
cheers,
Frank