Subject: [Leica] French Café Women
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:36:40 +0100

"Philippe AMARD" <philippe.amard at tele2.fr> wrote

Nice light here.
And so typical that we speak by using hands for the photog to hear ;-)
I love the square format too

Which ch?teaux are you visiting this time?
The area suffered terrible storms last week, and futures will be scarce
for the two years to come I've read.
<<<<<<<
Thanks Philippe, and of course Ric and Nathan!

I'm staying in St Emilion  & visiting L'Angelus, La Conseillante, and Cheval
Blanc. As for futures, I'll sit on the fence and ruminate. I think the
financial storms that have beset the world may help bring on that recently
missing sense of value to buyers, and help dampen down the over enthusiasm
and hype of sellers. Most of us want to buy (and drink) wine, not have our
(rapidly diminishing, in my case) hair fanned by hot air!

I'll be looking for bargains..... :-)

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry