Subject: [Leica] French Café Women - now Angélus
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 22:42:59 +0100

Philippe AMARD" <philippe.amard at tele2.fr> wrote
> L'Angelus, La Conseillante, and Cheval Blanc.

Got a backseat for a Lugger?
Immense prospect dear Douglas !
<<<<<<

Well there are around 14/15 of us at the moment. When our secretary comes
back from Germany at the weekend, I'll ask, as I don't know what date we
picked for CB. I'm in St E from Wed 27th to Sun 31st but the chateaux are
being visited on Thurs/Friday. So I'll revert to you.

I had Angelus 47 - a bottle found in my father's cellar a couple of
years ago - the last immense bottle we shared before he left.
The wine was still there, not for long, but what an experience !
I've kept  the empty bottle - of course - funny bottle, not even straight.
I've just rolled it on the flatbed scanner for you to see.
It's here :
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Angelus-47.jpg.html
And I love the artsy look of the scan ;-)
<<<<<<<

A '47! Lucky man!! Your father was indeed discerning.
Interesting shot too!

Douglas

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] French Café Women - now Angélus)
Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] French Café Women)