Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS 3 to CS 4 Upgrade Worth It?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:29:15 -0500

Thanks, all, it sounds like the upgrade may turn out to be worth it.
It does disturb me that I need to spend $200 on this upgrade so I can
work on the latest raw files (Canon G10 and so forth) and then I'll
probably need to upgrade my computer as well.

Does it ever stop?  No, of course not.

In the meantime I'll look for the best price.  Chris, I'm not a member
of PPA....I was a member of NAPP but I let it expire.  I know they
offer a discount but I can't remember how much.  I'll give them a call
tomorrow and maybe they'll tell me as an enticement to re-up.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Photoshop CS 3 to CS 4 Upgrade Worth It?)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Photoshop CS 3 to CS 4 Upgrade Worth It?)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Photoshop CS 3 to CS 4 Upgrade Worth It?)