Subject: [Leica] WAS.......... Re: a quick hello.....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 03:39:47 -0400

I shot a dozen pictures at least with an M8 cruising down the Rhine and
getting off shore a bunch of times of castles and vineyards and the guys
with the other Leicas I was with on the boat at the LHSA WETZLAR SOLMS
Annual meeting Thu, September 2006. It was like three of us were sharing the
camera. Arthur, Terrance and myself. I got a feel for it. I was  hot on it.

Mark William Rabiner