Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 03:52:02 -0400

>From what I could gather Canon lost a bunch of users to Nikon with the D3 or
they at least got that body I know a few guys who use both. The camera was
and is nothing less than a sensation.
The D3x, Frank, really has their attention as the specs I think are more
mouth watering at this point than their super body at this point and some
people always want to have the latest and greatest thing. Which is why they
switched to canon from nikon in the first place first it was the shift
lenses then it was the faster AF. Lastly the larger sensor size.
Canon will no doubt leapfrog nikon on the super camera D3 thing the things
no doubt already been used and is poised for manufacturing.

I always liked Olympus film cameras other than Nikon.
My favorite system is my Hasselblad system, followed by Leica. Then Nikon.
But because of the digital thing I need to be using my Nikons now more than
the others.

The super camera to wipe all others off the face of the earth is the Leica
S.

Love my Rolleiflex.
It exists.

Mark William Rabiner