Subject: [Leica] An 80th birthday party! :-)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:38:38 +0200

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRENE AND TED!!!

Congratulations to be a so lovely persons who love life and all that's
life implies, included a good malt Scotchs. Fantastic your new
challenge!, yes, you are right the life without projects could be very
bored.

Enjoy with your wife and family!, tomorrow I'll remember you and drink
too a small Scotch!, on the other hand I'll never forget this date, it
was also my mother's birthday..., well, May is a great month for
birthdays celebrations: 25 Irene, 27 You, 28 Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau,
and 22 was Wagner's annibversar too.

All the best from Barcelona, where you will be always welcome and we
can go together shooting se?oritas!!
Lluis

El 23/05/2009, a las 17:11, TED GRANT escribi?: