Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/05/2009: contre-jour in London
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 07:53:46 +0200

I am spending a long weekend in England. Right now I am sitting in a
deserted pub near Bristol, where we have spent the night. The village
is still sleeping, so there is time to look at some pictures. Here is
a snippet from London from Friday afternoon, when I was waiting for
my wife and daughter to finish browsing in the bookshops on Charing
Cross Road. I installed myself at an outside table of a pub, got my
pint and enjoyed the good weather:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#544293394_haqSL-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman