Subject: [Leica] PESO - Bluebell wood
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:12:42 +0100

About 20 miles from us is a very large beech wood.  During late April
and Early May, the entire wood is carpeted with bluebells.  It's a sight
that is very good for the soul.  Karin and I got up early one Sunday
Morning and got there before the inevitable crowds arrived.  All you
could hear was the birds and the gentle click/whirr of our cameras.

It was a 'glad to be alive' day.

Taken on a Leica M8 and 50mm Summicron at ISO 160.  I used a tripod as
light levels weren't exactly high.  Processed in Lightroom.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=peso&image=westwoods-1.jpg

C&C Welcome as always.

Cheers

Mark