Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Mark's PAW Week 21 - Kia...
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 11:06:39 +0100

This week's post is of one of our Samoyeds, Kia.  She's not been well
lately, having had a second bout of Otitis (a middle ear infection) that
required cleaning out under general anasthetic.

Mind you, the infection doesn't prevent detection of rustling crisp
packets from 100 yards away :-)

It's taken with my new black M8 body and 75mm Color Heliar lens set to
f2.8 at ISO 320.  Processed in Lightroom.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week21-1.jpg

C&C Welcome as always

--

Mark Pope,