Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Boring Lens Tests
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:46:04 +0800

Hmmm. That doesn't sound encouraging at all. I don't mind the
difference in  the 'look' -I guess it's a lower contrast but finer
microcontrast thing, with some internal veiling flare - the
difference between pre-asph and asph lenses. The 35 cron asph is
quite possibly the best lens I've ever used; I was just wishing it
was a bit faster. Maybe I'll have to go for the 35 lux asph instead.
Thanks for your thoughts!