Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Boring Lens Tests
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 13:02:10 +0100

Tina,

given your reservations about the 35 1.2, and the fact that your
Noctilux looks to be pretty much on the money, will you start to use it
again?
Some of your best film shots were taked with the Noctilux, and it's a
shame you don't appear to use it much with the M8.

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK

Homepage               http://www.monomagic.co.uk