Subject: [Leica] How long is an M8 battery supposed to last ?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 11:08:28 -0400

Ummm, yeah.

Not a problem if the M8 batteries weren't $100+ USD each and I could pop
into the local Office Depot to pick them up.

And I haven't got a case of the $15 Chinese M8 batteries yet.

So for me, if the camera is home, the battery goes into the charger.
Not so hard.

But, thanks for the advice.

Vick

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan) ([Leica] How long is an M8 battery supposed to last ?)