Subject: [Leica] trip to Victoria BC
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:55:56 -0400

Yes, get a car to see the sights.

Best hotel:  Empress Hotel - very expensive, very British, but wonderful

Places to see:  harbour, Butchart Gardens, Beacon Hill Park and beach,
downtown Victoria is very nice

Farther away:  drive to Tofino and Pacific Rim park

Will you go to Vancouver too?  It is quite different and also very
nice.  Victoria is a "nature" city, Vancouver is more cosmopolitan.

...Vick

Replies: Reply from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] trip to Victoria BC)
Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] trip to Victoria BC)