Subject: [Leica] trip to Victoria BC
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:20:38 -0400

I am much more passionate with Vancouver.

- best restaurants in the world.  Best sushi restaurant is Tojo's.

- favourite spots, people:  Granville Island Food Market,  Chinatown,
Gastown, Science World,

- favour scenic parks:    University of BC, Pacific Spirit Regional Park
and Locarno Beach, Kitsilano Beach, Stanley Park,  English Bay beach,
Coal Harbour

- take the Seabus across Burrard Inlet for a free tour of the harbour

- call up Tom A, meet us on Friday at 9am at the Zen restaurant for
breakfast.  1631 Yew Street, Vancouver, BC

When are you going to Vancouver?  I'm there all of June.  We should
visit and I can buy you a drink.

Vick

Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] trip to Victoria BC)
Message from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] trip to Victoria BC)