Subject: [Leica] Panasonic G-1 and Gh-1
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Ming Thein)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 05:47:27 +0800

Personally wouldn't bother. The x2 crop factor is just annoying unless
you shoot tele all the time, in which case I'd probably use my
favourite Nikon AI 105/1.8 on it. FWIW I've got HD video capability on
my D90 and plenty of nice glass for it, but I can't once remember
having used it!

Thein Onn Ming
Sent from my iPhone