Subject: [Leica] OT: Mark's dream camera!!!
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:04:50 -0400

Mark,

I've been using a my Focomat 1c for printing, but I wish that I still
had my Saunders 6700 for 2 1/4. I have to set up my D2 for Rollei negs,
and that's a chore.

BTW, I've been printing in a small closet and develop using Jobo drums
on a Bessler roller base in a laundry room. The closet thing reminds me
of the old days at U-Dev on Barbour Blvd....(sans the Wing-Lynch
processor, though I'm not printing color so it doesn't really matter).

DaveR