Subject: [Leica] OT: Mark's dream camera!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:10:04 -0400

I have an Epson 3800 printer dominating my nice closet of an apartment on
the upper west side Manhattan. You have to ask it first before you go to the
bathroom or go make a bagel run.

I have to scanners right here a flatbed and a nikon for film.
Things are cluttered up as much as can be tolerated.

Nicely on my wall to the left is a big poster Leica Stammbaum / Leica Family
Tree 1914 - 2008 .

Not to many photos on the walls yet. Maps. An atomic clock. My FM radio
station chart.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] OT: Mark's dream camera!!!)