Subject: [Leica] OT: D3x vs. 'Blad CFV 16MP full sized samples
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 00:38:24 -0400

Mark E. Davison used to tell us on the LUG way way back about the dangers of
over sharpening  and sharpening to size at the very end but I don't feel
like I can see the image at all without a little sharpening so I do what
Tina does; I sharpen at least a little bit right off.

I don't think I can even see if the image at the back of my cameras are
sharp unless I have sharpening built in and not a small amount. So I do
that. But I think its RAW so there's no harm done.

Mark William Rabiner