Subject: [Leica] M8 Sharpening filter use - was: full sized samples
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 00:47:06 -0400

The point I may be making dully is photography is about photographs.
And you look at a print and its either properly sharp or its not.
Plus all the other qualities which make or break a successful image.
A successful photograph.
Slides and uploads are ephemeral.  Smoke and mirrors. Look away... They're
gone.
And people trade 10's of thousands of dollars of gear back and forth to
achieve such a to me such dubious non results.
The proof is in the pudding and to me what I'm looking at on my monitor
ain't it.  It's Cool Whip.
Pudding is an image on paper.

Mark William Rabiner