Subject: [Leica] Intro and question.
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 04:58:56 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Richard Man wrote:

>Um, before you get any equipment, Leica or otherwise, I'd figure out why you
>can't get a "really sharp" image. It coul dbe your expectation is like
>mega-high, or your camera is out of whack, or...?

Good advice.  I'd imagine that using Live View for focus would have
eliminated mirror box alignment as a source of poor detail.  Expectations
could be an issue though.  What other digital cameras cameras have you used?
 Could be the AA filter ;-)

Doug Herr
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
walk softly and carry a big lens