Subject: [Leica] Postcards from Detroit
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:00:35 -0400

I've been in groups of photographers plenty of times looking at our slide
pages and prints and "which lenes did you use for that one" is the main
question which pops up more frequently than any other I can think of off
hand.
Its a perspective thing.

Was it a 75 or a 90? Inquiring shooters want to know.
"a slightly cropped 75?"

Pre ASPH or ASPH?
Only your photographer knows for sure.

Don't tell me it was a Thumbar!! Awesome Leica glow!!!!

In the vast bulk of my experience I look back and think:
105 or 85?
But that changed to 90 or 135 when I went Leica in the early 90's.
I used my 135 3.4 APO a lot. Head shots. It was one of my first lenses.

Mark William Rabiner