Subject: [Leica] 6x7 Enlarger?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:49:13 -0500

About 10 years ago I was wanting a good enlarger and this list suggested
the Saunders.  Well the lab I used sold me one of their old 4x5
enlargers for a song with a color head and the VCCE (variable contrast
constant exposure) head.  Awesome enlarger, wish the new house had a
dark room to set it up in.  Now I am using my small little durst for my
35mm Leica negs when I get the crazy idea to print instead of scan.  I
love that little Durst.  The color head works well for B&W variable papers.

--
Harrison Mcclary

Harrison McClary Photography
        (615) 331-7794