Subject: [Leica] OT: photo sharing websites
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 14:03:43 -0500

Zenfolio: http://www.zenfolio.com is very nice.  If you get the Pro
package you have unlimited storage and ability to sell at your own price
printing through MPIX.  I really like the interface and speed with which
the site works, my clients also like it.

PBASE used to be very nice, but these days it is VERY slow for some
reason.  I still use it and like the "community" of it.

If you use a Mac get a Mobile Me account, very easy and has nice templates.

--
Harrison Mcclary

Harrison McClary Photography
        (615) 331-7794