Subject: [Leica] Items for sale
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 18:39:16 -0400

Well you would be a great macro user if you had a bellows on your Viso which
is a stranded front end of it most people don't even think of it as an
"accessory".:)

Macro with film is a pain as its much more difficult than it looks and
involved "testing testing testing" and then bracketing and shooting like
crazy and maybe you'll get one shot on a roll.
But with a digital camera can can stop shooting after you see you've got
your shot on the back of your camrea. And it will tell you at least when
you're in the right groove.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Items for sale)