Subject: [Leica] IMG: Iced rickshaws
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 08:07:59 -0700

Hi John,

Very nice series of folks on the street. I love shooting this kind of walk
along, "see - click" type of moments.  It's actually relaxing walking about
without any goal and a clear visual mind reacting quickly to the moments as
you see them. Certainly before the subjects in most cases realize they're
recorded. :-)

And if they catch you it's remembering to smile with a little wave of the
hand as a thank you gesture. These days with digital camera and viewing
screen I found the smile and some kind of indicated expression for them to
have a look makes a better moment of thank you, if it appears they might be
offended you took their picture.

ted