Subject: [Leica] signs of wealth
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 20:41:45 -0500

If Shulman had posted that shot we'd all have just shrugged.

;-)  But  Oklahoma City is getting to be my second home, and nothing
surprises me about it. (My son Eric is in University there.)

Lovely place to visit, and I really enjoy being an honorary member of the
OKCLUG.  We've broken bread together several times.

If you get a chance to visit, don't miss getting together with Ken Carney
and Bob Baron.

On my first visit, Bob gave me the most amazing orientation tour of the
city, and now I can get anywhere I want to go.

There's lots of good taste in Oklahoma City.