Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ears
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 01:05:55 -0400

Its ears, quite large, are listening to the sound of the camrea.
Those are the largest bunny ears I've ever seen.
I don't think they miss much.
That one small thistle in front of one ear kind of adds some odd visual
interest.

I'm guessing they see well too but that's just a guess.

Mark William Rabiner