Subject: [Leica] Perils of Film
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:29:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everyone for your input. Basically, my chemicals were too old. Opened
about 6 months ago. Like the impatient fool I am, I didn't run a test roll
through it; just too excited. Unfortunately the scene colors are just way
off everywhere on the transparency. No way to make a silk purse out of this
one...

I appreciate and tried your specific suggestions (Mark, George, Richard -
thanks). And Leo thanks for showing what a real pixel master can do! I'm
envious of your skills.

Bottom line is it's just the perils of not being able to see right then and
there if you've got the image. Glad I don't earn my living doing this! If I
did, I'd need to buy a digital back for my 4x5...

But I will definitely take Ken's advice and go back.

Thanks again everyone. This photography stuff can be very humbling :-)
Best,
Bob

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA