Subject: [Leica] OT, but joyful: saloon keeper's daughter graduates
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 19:12:53 -0500

Congratulations on your considerable accomplishments, Elizabeth

At our kids' ceremonies, I had tears in my eyes partly because of the event
and their success, and yes, to no small degree because it was like getting a
$50K + a year raise.  Then, when they landed a job it was time to break out
the really good stuff. I recall a chilled bottle of Winston Churchill cuv?e
as the U-Haul for my daughter and her SO pulled out of the driveway.

Best wishes,

Ken