Subject: [Leica] IMG: LUG in Berlin - viewed with other eyes
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 01:19:44 +0200

Hi douglas,

Please don't apologize!, here is a big familly.

You are loocky to find such flea markets, as far as I know, in Spain
is not yet developped such offer in reasonnable good conditions as you
say.

I hope see more pictures!, but don' show me again your IIIG, this
provoque on me a certain addiction...

Best!
Lluis

El 12/06/2009, a las 11:49, Douglas Sharp escribi?:

Lluis Ripoll
luisripoll at telefonica.net

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: LUG in Berlin - viewed with other eyes)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: LUG in Berlin part 2)