Subject: [Leica] Dante Stella @ Bureau Detroit / June 27, 2009
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:50:49 -0400

I am doing a show at Bureau of Urban Living in Detroit (on Canfield,
next to the Motor City Brewing Company and across from Traffic Jam).
All cyanotypes, all the time.

So if you're in the Detroit area, the opening is on June 27 at 7-10pm.
This is at the end of Midsummer Nights in Midtown, the end of a three-
week street festival. And even if you don't like my work or street
parties, Bureau of Urban Living is one of the neatest shops in the city.

Cheers
Dante

My site:
http://www.dantestella.com