Subject: [Leica] M8 aftermarket battery - follow-up
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:43:46 +0100

The point I was making was that just because it says 'made in Japan' it
doesn't mean it was made there. If you had a factory in China churning out
cheap batteries, what would you put on the case China or Japan? <grin>.

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] M8 aftermarket battery - follow-up)