Subject: [Leica] No R-10
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:43:52 -0500

An electronic view finder (EVF) focus module that would allow fast
and accurate focusing of R lenses on an M body "could" be interesting
and useful.
Although I've never looked through an EVF that I actually enjoyed;
when compared to a fine range finder (RF) or fine SLR mirror and prism.

As long as we're speculating like astrologers here
how about a nice coupling to Red?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com