Subject: [Leica] No R-10
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 23:51:37 +0200

Ad?quat = adequate, suitable, appropriate - it tends to be used with
considerably more positive connotations in German than in English.

The sensor business sounds as if they may be looking at the latest Sony
develoments.

Interesting if you read between the lines: No DSLR to comptete with N
and C but an "Ad?quat" solution for R-lenses, this sounds like a camera
like the M8, but built with a different register. Considering a possible
FF sensor, this would also make more sense than FF with Leica M lenses

The only question is with what kind of viewfinder/focusing aid/rangefinder?

Cheers
Douglas