Subject: [Leica] B&W Power or Pastel color Power?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:13:04 +0200

Hi Ted!

Great help for me!, thank you very much!, of course I was more
interested to test the lens than in the image, it was so many people
there and I was so close to work with a 85.

And, as you say, myself I've said my intenions to illustrate this...

Thank you very much mon ami, in fact it could be a good picture with a
better framing

Cheers
Lluis

El 15/06/2009, a las 21:05, Ted Grant escribi?: