Subject: [Leica] Olympus EP-1 : micro 4/3
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:38:49 +0100

Hi Henning,
I completely agree with all your points. I bought a G1 and 4/3 adaptor
a while ago, then got the M adaptor for it, I already had R and OM
adaptors for 4/3 system.
It was a foolish purchase really, I have only played with it and the
best features are all, obviously, with long lenses like the Noctilux
from the M and 100 macro, and 180 from the R. I haven't even tried the
12mm on it, but i will some time.

F1 may cease to exist as we know it this week. Max Mosely seems
determined to hold the entire debate by press release. FOTA had wanted
to do everything confidentially to avoid the more controversial
secrets coming out, if I am correctly informed.
Toyota have had a massive budget cut so, being self-employed rather
than an employee in Germany, my involvment was reduced enormously in
April, it is difficult to keep my influence up 2 days per month!
All the best,
Frank