Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:30:08 -0400

It fits in your pocket that's that its got going for it with a possible not
so terrible quality image it makes;
- the sensor is 4/3's
Half half frame.
Which is bigger than the super 8 sensors on the back of the typical camera
you can put in you pocket now a days..

Pockets are important.

Where did the Barnack Leica I, II and III go?
In your pocket.

Your top shirt pocket. Or your pants pocket.
Front or back.
About any pocket except your pocket watch pocket.

What this makes for is a camera which is not at home.
But with you.

And if its with you you can pull it out and go "click".
Then put it back in your pocket again.

A whole deal which to some people is what Leica is supposed to be all about.
It is to me at least.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1)