Subject: [Leica] [PAW] IMG: Russian Train
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:19:56 -0400

At 03:28 PM 6/16/2009, you wrote:
>That shot from what I can see has the potential of being your signature shot
>but could stand a tad more sharpening the face just might be too soft. Just
>a tiny bit over the threshold of what works. I have an odd feeling it was
>not sharpened at all so some additional sharpening would not make it look
>too fakily sharpened. And if so it might come down to third party sharpening
>so it could be done just right. At this size though on my browser who knows?
>

>Mark William Rabiner

I did use the PhotoKit output sharpener for the web for the jpeg, but
she is behind the window covered with frost and looks soft.  The
train is sharp and I was afraid if I sharpened for her face more the
whole thing would look oversharpened.  With the tiff, I can use the
creative sharpener to sharpen just her eyes.  I'll try it.  Thanks!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] [PAW] IMG: Russian Train)