Subject: [Leica] [PAW] IMG: Russian Train
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:28:03 -0400

That shot from what I can see has the potential of being your signature shot
but could stand a tad more sharpening the face just might be too soft. Just
a tiny bit over the threshold of what works. I have an odd feeling it was
not sharpened at all so some additional sharpening would not make it look
too fakily sharpened. And if so it might come down to third party sharpening
so it could be done just right. At this size though on my browser who knows?

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] [PAW] IMG: Russian Train)