Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:26:26 -0700

At 1:11 AM -0400 6/17/09, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>Yes Live View is what they call it all the best DSLR's have it now and pro's
>and very nice people are using it. You can get all kinds of shots you'd not
>get aiming through your camrea.
>Like sitting at a greasy spoon getting a shot of the waitress!

I clearly haven't done enough of that, since I've rarely used Live
View on my cameras that have it.

I've used Live View on the Canon 5DMkII when shooting video as the
mirror is locked up and you need the rear LCD, but shooting with a 5D
and 100-400 a foot in front of your face handheld isn't easy. Tripod
time.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design