Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 01:11:06 -0400

Yes Live View is what they call it all the best DSLR's have it now and pro's
and very nice people are using it. You can get all kinds of shots you'd not
get aiming through your camrea.
Like sitting at a greasy spoon getting a shot of the waitress!

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1)
Reply from simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun) ([Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1)