Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:26:53 +0100

not "good" grammar but understood.
My only problems with autofocus have been with fast and/or long lenses
not wide angles. With shallow DOF difficult to make the camera focus
on the area you wish to be in focus. Mind you it isn't easy manually
either, particularly with moving subjects. Hence my immense respect
for Doug Herr, I practice a lot but never get as good as that.
Frank

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1)
Message from simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun) ([Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1)