Subject: [Leica] The rangefinder is back! - Olympus EP-1
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:51:15 -0400

I'd be careful not using LIVE VIEW you might end up with some of these
waitresses using DEAD VIEW. With Mayo on your UV filter.

traditionally though I don't even look though the camrea if I'm being the
slightest bit surreptitious or fast.
But a little picture on the back of the camera telling me what its getting
to me to me goes in the category of "too good to be true" like its 1984 or
2001 or something. I've not done too much shooting with a camera which has
this nor own one but the shooting I have done it seems like I'm getting
shots I never got before.

Mark William Rabiner