Subject: [Leica] IMG: speaking of transportation as sculpture
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:06:00 -0700

Stasis,

So you are both wrong--- The ACECA was a coupe version of the Ace.  It
was available  with AC engine, then the
Bristol then the Ford Zephyr engine.  That  last engine made it into an
effing PIG of a car!

Few people know if the Aceca ever had a 260 or 289 V-8 Ford engines.
But I do. :-X

Jerry

>>> http://www.imagist.com/blog

Message from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] IMG: speaking of transportation as sculpture)